What some of our readers have to say
"At 16 Johnathan had so many problems learning to read with ADD. We are so grateful for your book. It certainly is a contribution to society. It helped to take the "Fear Factor" out of reading and understand how to figure out new words. His reading scores improve each time he gets tested. It also helped his spelling and writing. It is one of the most important books on my bookshelf. I will treasure it and look forward to teaching my grandchildren the secrets of reading."
... D.C. (Mom of 16 year old)
Tell us your story
TOTAL PHONICS READING and BEYOND...
Now parents, grandparents & teachers can most easily help their children, grandchildren or students, ages 3-93, quickly learn how to master total phonic reading in 7 simple beginning-to-advanced lessons (plus beginning-to-advanced spelling, writing and math basics) in 1 simple book. It is ASAP (As Simple As Possible)... faster, easier and more effective than reading methods in schools and on computers. When lesson #1 is learned, go to the next, until all 7 steps are mastered. Learn as quickly as possible.
How to Master the Total Phonic Reading Code: By step 7 students can sound-out the 750,000+ possible words in the English Language, becoming WOW (Wizards of Words), able to fluently read (and spell) "phonetically". (Of course, younger children take longer than older children/adults do). . . * The Complete PreK-Grade 12 Reading Method for Raising Amazing Readers ( + Amazing Spellers, Writers and Math Students) is in one simple and unique gradeless book (not many books)... so simple that young children can understand and continue through the 7 steps at each individual's customized learning pace and convenient schedule!
* The non-grade "Big Book of Basics" is the common-sense classical education of the solid basic foundation for a great education... Learn more in less time. Subjects need good explanationof a few good rules. With the simple explanation of the right information of any subject learning is faster, easier and more effective. No matter the age or ability, the same material needs to llearned wit simple explanation.
* The TOTAL reading code can be broken down into the 7 simple and true beginning-to-advanced building "phonic" rules, which fit together like the pieces of a puzzle to clearly see & understand the "Big Picture" of reading, going from what is known to what is not known... learning one step before going to the next... until all 7 steps are mastered to see the "Big Picture". The 7 real phonic facts also really show the reasoning behind how/why words and reading work.
* All Abilities, All Grades and All Ages can become excellent readers with direct-to-the-point easy explanations and relevant activities in each step. Should be in every home or school to create phenomenal students. These are the 7 true important phonic facts that everyone needs to read well, no matter the age or ability. Use as the only method for the basics (or to enhance any method you are already using).
* Proven method to learn the most in the least time, least effort and least expense with excellent results. Students score in top percentiles. ADHD and struggling students continue to improve to reach advanced reading levels, etc. Struggling readers of any age "catch up" after they learn the 7 rules. As reading improves, so does comprehension. . . * Golden: Master Key to ALL Reading=Learning 7 Key Phonic Facts=Advanced Readers...Guaranteed !
* Ages 3-8... Get Ahead Reading Method ... After the 1st step is learned, proceed to the next, until all 7 steps are mastered. Learn at your own fast or slow pace. By the 7th step 1st and 2nd grade students are reading @ 4th grade levels. By grade 4 be above high school level in reading and able to spell at 8th and 9th grade levels.
* Ages 8-93... Quickly Catch-Up Reading Method.... Any older students over age 8 to adult, who are struggling readers, can "catch up", using the 7 easy beginning-to-advanced lessons to be master total phonic readers, quickly reaching adult level reading after the 7 important principles of reading/spelling are learned... and go beyond to master the beginning-to-advanced basics of spelling (spelling rules and reading rules are the same), writing (grammar) and math in Part II of this simple-to-understand book. Practice makes perfect.
* TOTAL PHONICS READING and Beyond... MADE FAST, EASY... and to-the point...* The complete beginning-to-advanced basics building course of reading (+ the BONUS spelling, writng and math "Big Basics" that everyone needs to learn for ages pre-K through grade 4... and through adult:
Part I of book: Best total reading code method on the internet
Part II of book: (FREE BONUS) Also beginning-to-advanced basics of spelling, writing and math... because the basics work together and the basics need simple explanations.
Reading affects all other subjects... spelling, history, science... and is even needed in math for word problems. Be in control of what is needed to know to make certain that the basics of reading, spelling, writing and math are mastered... and then SOAR beyond to go from learning to read to independently reading to learn. Anyone having trouble with ANY subject, no matter the age or ability, needs to go back to the beginning of that subject to quickly review and then learn what is new... and proceed beyond to advanced independent reading to learn.
If you don't know a good, easy way to explain the beginning-to-advanced basics of reading, spelling, writing and math to anyone, now you will! You will meet the Inventors of Total Reading, ALPH & BET, who are finally found... to creatively and happily reveal in a short story in each step how they found each of the lost 7 easy secrets that make the total reading code. Stories are great teachers! (If stranded on an island, one could become proficient in reading, spelling, writing and math with this one simple fun book).
COST: $59.95USD + $10 US S/H or $35 Int’l Shipping is a "common-sense treasure of information". Only 1 book is needed per family/class.
To order: Please click on "Buy Online" at top of page. For $59.95 plus $10 USA shipping/$35 international shipping. You can use Paypal to order; or, if you are not a member of Paypal, you can be a guest of Paypal by clicking on "guest" and using any credit card from anywhere! Feel free to email with any quesitons or comments (Include age and situation of your child/students).