What some of our readers have to say
"My child became an excellent phonic reader. The best teachers make learning simple and interesting. The inventors of reading had the best, simplest and nicest way to learn how to read. "
Tell us your story
TOTAL PHONICS READING... and BEYOND... FAST & EASY
Anyone who can read a book can teach anyone between ages 3 to 93 how to master All reading "phonicly"... in the most effective, fastest and easiest way. Total reading can be broken down into 7 simple beginning-to-advanced phonic rules of 7 easy building steps or lessons (which are the 7 easy lost secrets of the inventors of TOTAL reading)... and then go beyond to Part II to master the beginning-to-advanced basics of spelling, writing (grammar) and math. These are the basics that everyone needs to know to succeed in school, in life... and in jobs.
*TOTAL PHONICS READING... and BEYOND is a unique and simple-to-understand gradeless book to help anyone to master reading + spelling, writng and math. It is the "BIBLE OF BASICS"... the "BIG PICTURE" BOOK OF BASICS of Reading + Spelling, Writing and Math (and the common sense way to correct "Common Core" curriculum in the schools).
* All Abilites, All Grades and All Ages can become excellent readers. The best and simplest explanations clarify the important concepts/principles. You can teach your family or students with a much faster, easier and better way than what is taught in schools today. * Learn how to fluently read the 750,000+ possible words in the English language with total phonics by step 7 of the 7 simple and quick true beginning-to-advanced phonic facts that easily and creatively show how to become WOW Wizards of Words who SOAR (Sound-Out-All-Reading) like pros with 7 simple phonic facts that fit together llike a puzzle to see the "Big Picture" of reading..
* Should be in every home or school to become phenomenal students in the beginning-to-advanced basics of reading + spelling, writing and math. Gives clear, direct, simple and easy explanations with relevant activities in each step. No matter the age or ability these are the few true important phonic facts everyone needs to form the "BIG PICTURE" to be fantastic phonic readers and spellers. Use as the only method for the basics (or to enhance any method you are already using).
* The pace and schedule of learning can be customized to the ages and abilities in each classroom and home.
* Master each step until all 7 simple steps are mastered. 7 real phonic facts of reading train brains to logically think and analyze the reasoning behind reading of WHY and HOW words and reading work... to become fantastic phonic readers/spellers.
* The easy explanation of the right information is the solid foundation for a great education.
* Proven to learn the most in the least time, least effort and least expense with excellent results. Students score in top percentiles... EXAMPLES: After the 7 steps are learned, 1st grade students read at 4th grade levels. 4th grade students read high school levels and beyond. ADHD and struggling students continue to improve to reach advanced reading levels, etc. Struggling readers of any age "catch up" after they learn the 7 rules.
* Golden Master Key to ALL Reading = Learning 7 Key Phonic Facts = Advanced Readers... Guaranteed !
* Ages 3-8... "Get Ahead" Reading Method ... Master the beginning-to-advanced basics of pre-k through grade 4 to adult total phonic reading/spelling basics (plus beginning-to-advanced writing and math basics)... to get ahead to be excellent/gifted students. By grade 3 be reading @ high school level and by grade 4 be totally literate and above high school grade level in reading (plus the bonus spelling, writng and math "BIG PICTURE" beginning-to-advanced basics) scoring in the top percentiles.
* Ages 8-93... "Quickly Catch-Up" Reading Method.... (Sad to say that there are more and more remedial reading and math classes in colleges, due to involvement of the of "Big Business" publishing of books today for the most profit of selling the most books and not the best methods or best interest of students). Any older students over age 8 to adult, who are struggling readers, can very quickly "catch up" with the 7 easy beginning-to-advanced lessons to be master total phonic readers, quickly reaching adult level reading after the important principles of reading/spelling... and go beyond to master writing and math in Part II of this simple-to-understand book.
Contents of TOTAL PHONICS READING and Beyond... MADE FAST, EASY... and to-the point:
Part I of book: Best beginning-to-advanced reading method on the internet
Part II of book: is a (FREE BONUS) Beginning-to-advanced basics of spelling, writing (grammar) and math because the basics work together.
It is a complete beginning-to-advanced basics course of reading, spelling, writng (grammar) and math for ages pre-K through grade 4... and through adult: "BIG PICTURE"... of Reading + Spelling, Writing and Math "Book of Basics" or "Bible of Basics"... Reading affects all other subjects, and is even needed in math for word problems. Be in control of what is needed to know to make certain that the basics of reading, spelling, writing and math are mastered. Anyone having trouble with any subject, no matter the age or ability, needs to go back to the beginning of that subject to quickly review and then learn what is new... and proceed to the advanced. (Anyone stranded on an island could learn the basics with this one book to learn to read well... and then go beyond to self-learning of reading to learn).
COST: $59.95USD + $10 US S/H or $35 Int’l Shipping is a "common-sense treasure of information". Only 1 book is needed per family/class. (If there were no schools, one could learn the basics and then go beyond to advanced learning with this one simple book.)
To order: Please click on "Buy Online" at top of page. For $59.95 plus $10 USA shipping/$25 international shipping. You can use Paypal to order; or, if you are not a member of Paypal, you can be a guest of Paypal by clicking on "guest" and using any credit card from anywhere! Feel free to email with any quesitons or comments (Include age and situation of your child/students).